1 bedroom apartment
Accessed by the communal front entrance of the main Bartlet building this one bedroom ground floor apartment boasts a separate bespoke designed kitchen with a range of modern appliances. The spacious master bedroom has views overlooking the Moat of the Napolenic Martello Tower. The bathroom comes with modern fittings including a fully tiled shower cubicle and stylish sanitaryware fittings.
Approached by private access road with an allocated parking space. Access to the beach via steps through the landscaped communal gardens.
- Entry via secure door with intercom, off communal area
- Living / dining room
- Choice of bespoke kitchen design including stone work surfaces (SBS)
- Choice of wall tiles and floor coverings (SBS)
- Gas central heating
- Contemporary design internal doors
- Stylish white sanitaryware
- Access to communal satellite cabling
- Quality craftsmanship
- 10 years structural warranty
- Allocated parking
- Landscaped communal gardens
- With storage cupboard leading to:
- 3.7 m x 4.3 m
- Vaulted ceiling
- Large picture widow
- Original chain operated sash windows
- BT point. TV point
- 2.3 m x 3.2 m
- Bespoke kitchen design and stone worktops
- Integrated oven and hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- 3.8 m x 4.2 m
- TV point.
- Fitted with a fully tiled shower area
- Vanity unit/basin, low level wc.
- Extractor fan
- Heated towel rail